Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy New Year!

Term 1 is about to start and I am very excited to meet my new class. I have had a wonderful holidays but am ready to get back to school. I have lots of exciting things planned for Room 10. We are going to learn all about where some of our food comes from, and how it gets from a little seed into the supermarket. We are going to do lots of writing about our experiences and we are even going to make a video of some of the exciting things we have been doing so we can share it with you. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else is up to on their blogs as well. Happy New Year everyone!
Love Miss Gottwald

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to school Miss Gottwald and the Terrific Room Ten children! I have missed you all so much and feel excited about seeing your beautiful smiling faces and hearing your holiday stories. I wish I was in Room Ten as you have so many exciting things happening this term and I know that you will come to school everyday as will not want to miss out on all the fun that Miss Gottwald has planned for you. Last week I met Miss Gottwald's parents, sister and brother in law who had travelled from the other side of the world to visit. They are lovely people and were disappointed that they did not meet YOU!
    I know that you are all going to make great choices this year and strive to be the BEST that you can. Everyday I am going to try my hardest to be better than I was yesterday and I am going to try really hard to be a better person by making good choices. I am so excited to be back at school with you all! alofa tele lava Mrs Dunlop xx

    ReplyDelete